About ChiaraShort story of a great love
Since high school, I always needed to write to study. At the time, I endlessly copied the lecture notes on paper notebooks whose order bordered on the manic. It was hours and hours spent just for me and my preparation. Today I write on a keyboard, for everyone. Mine wine blog perlagesuite.com (really a blog di-wine) was originally born to be my study notebook in view of theAIS exam third level to be officially "consecrated" sommelier. This is why it is the materialization of a great love: the wine.
Awards 2017: Best Wine Blogger in Europe for the Food & Wine Pairing category
#WebDesigner #SEOexpert #CopyWriter
#Writer #Sommelier #Entrepreneur #InteriorDesigner #Artist
My life has always been a baroque ballet among the various subjects. from ballet technique I learned the discipline, from tennis il taste for the challenge, from Artistic high school love for the freehand drawing and the whole art, from theconstruction Engineering theanalysis and reasoning, From 'Italian Sommelier Association the ability to give a name to an organoleptic sensation. I love to write and behind I have over a dozen literary awards won of poetry and narrative. Inexhaustible volcano of ideas, I collect orchids and classic method sparkling wines from all over the world. Thanks to my multi-faceted preparation, in life I have been able to range in various sectors, of the photography al design, the Visual merchandising toarchitecture, from journalism al website, also following projects for studies and leading national and international companies. I could have stopped, but I chose to run on the edge of a precipice. And so first I founded a start up in the web & food travel sector, then I became Marketing Manager of an innovative concept restaurant in Ravenna. And then I studied, I studied a lot. I delved into the Web in a maniacal way and found I love it. Since then, every day I choose to invest 2 hours in my training in the field of SEO, web design and copywriting.
An average entrepreneur invests in ten projects in his life, expecting five to fail, three to break even, one to go very well and one to break. In my life I have been surrounded by failures and successes… now I expect that Perlage Suite break and conquer the world with its freshness, its beauty and its professionalism.
PARTICULAR SIGNS: All my life I have dreamed of living on a lake ... and now I have realized my dream, on the edge of Franciacorta. My happiness? A glass of Dosage Zero, orchids everywhere, sushi at will, Gustav Klimt, Franco Battiato and… well, I can't really tell you everything, can I? 😄
Ah, I am happily married to Francesco since 8 September 2020! Below you can listen to the romantic song he wrote and sang for me to make me the sweetest and most romantic proposal that ever existed. ❤️
Our wedding was wonderful, an intimate civil ceremony celebrated by ours mayor Fiorello Turla on the beautiful island where we live, Monte Isola, in the middle of the Lake Iseo. For the whole wedding we chose only one location: Oldofredi Castle in Peschiera Maraglio. If you come to Monte Isola I recommend starting from here to explore one of the Most beautiful villages in Italy.
All our suppliers have been very good, starting right from Castle Oldofredi who met us in every request. Our Siviano florists - The Flowered Island - they prepared a wonderful arch of red and white roses for us, fantastic centerpieces, buttons, cuffs and magical decorations… but above all they made me the most beautiful bridal bouquet I've ever seen! Innamorati Wedding Studio by Morris Moratti he made us this wonderful video, some incredible photos and he sdronato on the island like there was no tomorrow! Jade cakes she made us a beautiful cake and Caketopper by Monique a personalized caketopper that portrays me, Francesco and Paco that I jealously guard on my desk. The biggest thanks, however, goes to the wineries that made our wedding magical: Alice's vineyards, Bellenda, Alsace Willm, Salomon Wine, Cobue, Champagne Palmer & Co and Pellegrini SpA and Wine & Design for the supply of the requested wines.
They talked about me:
- The Republic: Wine trend: the 10 trends that are revolutionizing the wine sector - 13 / 11 / 2019
- Silky Tannins: Wineblogger, from digital to "old" paper- 20 / 09 / 2018
- Wine TV: Feast of the Caveau and Wine Contest signed Capannelle - 27 / 06 / 2018
- Wine for passion: BLOGGERS OR JOURNALISTS: WHAT'S YOUR PART? - 19 / 02 / 2018
- Travel impressions: 500 BOLLE IN 500 (2018), here is the first guide dedicated to Italian sparkling wines - 12 / 01 / 2018
- Streets of Taste: 500 Bubbles in 500, the guide to Italian sparkling wines - 11 / 01 / 2018
- Florence Show: 500 Bubbles in 500, Gourmet News! - 09 / 01 / 2018
- MilanoWineShop.it: How do you evaluate the color of a wine? - 27 / 08 / 2017
- Food Travel Culture: Collevite Launches RipaWine at Vinitaly - 21 / 04 / 2017
- Millésima: Blog Awards 2017 - Here are the 6 winners - 06-02-2017
- Wining: Millesima Blog Awards: let's vote Perlage Suite, the only Italian blog in the final - 26 / 01 / 2017
- The Golosario: Young to Young 2016: here are the winners - 13 / 04 / 2016
- Sip of wine: Young to young 2016 at Vinitaly as in a movie ... - 10 / 04 / 2016
- AIS Romagna: Greetings to new sommeliers - 17 / 03 / 2015
Awards I've won as Wine Blogger:
- Millésima Blog Awards 2017 - Winner Europe, cat. Food & Wine Pairing - 02/04/2017
- Vinitaly Young to Young 2016 - Best communication on Social Media - 13/04/2016
I was a judge not too big-headed:
- Capannelle Wine Contest 2018 - 10 / 07 / 2018
With my daddy 😍